Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

New blogger

Good evening,

I am new to blog land and have no idea what I'm doing. I have been watching several blogs over the last 6 months and have been longing to have a go, so here we go!!







This card is made using polka dot paper printed from a CD and white paper embossed using the swiss dots embossing folder. The image is from DigiStamp Boutique - Louie Love Collection and is coloured using Spectrum Noirs.

I am going to try and enter this into the customer competition at DigiStamp Boutique if I can work out how to do it!


Thank You for looking and I welcome your comments.
Carole xXx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Welcome to blogland Carole...and such a gorgeous card too...! love the cute image and great colour combo sweetie....

thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too...I really appreciate them hun :o)

look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations...big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Carole, welcome to blog land hun. You will love it, so many lovely and talented folks here. Your card is so gorgeous, love the image and you've coloured it so perfectly. Love the design and colours.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Carole :o) Welcome to blogland, you'll soon get the hang of things! Your card is fabulous, great design and colours and super cute image too. Lisa x