Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Picked 4 U

Good Morning,

...and what a wet one it is!

I have followed the sketch & the theme over @ Willow Sketchie Challenge for my card today. The papers are a few scraps from the mountain I have, I do believe they are Nitwits (the stripe) & Polka Doodles (the dotty). I have used brown paper to cut out a die cut from the Parisian spellbinders range which I have added a strip a ribbon to. The flowers & buttons are from my stash.



I would like to enter the following:

Willow Sketchie Challenge- sketch & spots & stripes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Girly but no pink
Cute Card Thursday - Spring flowers
Card making Mamas - getting  girlie

Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

7 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous the image is so cute and I love your border it is lovely.

Thanks for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Carole...and love the pretty layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Carole, Ah this is super, lovely card, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxoxo

Kim said...

Cute card, love that image. Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

HelenR said...

Lovely card! Cute image too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Helen :) x

Unknown said...

Awww what a darling, I love this sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx

Sara said...

Aw, how cute! thanks for playing along with CMM!