Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Birthday Boy

Good Evening,

Just got in from work after doing a long day. It would be quite easy to go straight off to bed but as I've been rubbish at posting just lately thought I would make an effort tonight.

My card tonight is made with paper from my scraps box (don't they accumalate!) Again I've added some bunting threaded onto bakers twine, cut so much out on the sillohette need to use it up, (I do like it though). I've added a bit of faux stitching too, creative or what! The image is from LOTV coloured with Spectrum's



I would like to enter the following:

Lili's little fairies - a little distressed (not sure if the distressed bunting is enough to count as a little)
Crafts & Me - Birthdays



Happy Crafting
Carole xXx


6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Carole! Such a cute image, love your papers and fab bunting :o) Hugs, Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful little card, love the banner and soft colours well done!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Birthday Celebrations and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. hugs...Mona

lis-m said...

fab card.. love the boy images from LOTV, this has got to be fav..
thanks for joining us over at Lili's little Fairies..
Hugs xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Carole, love the super cute image and fab details.

Donna x

Judith said...

This is fabulous Carole I love the image and fab papers thanks for playing at MAWTT birhday challenge hugs Judith x