Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #114

Good morning,

It's time for team 2 to inspire you with another challenge over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp, so if you like stamping & following a sketch pop over, see what the talented team have created & join in the challenge this week.

Here is my card that I made following the sketch & designed with my Niece in mind as it's her birthday this month. I used an image from Saturated Canary this week and coloured her in with pro & flexi markers & chalks. The flourish was cut out using a Marianne die & the rolled roses were cut on the silhouette. I added pearls to the flourish &  a bit of bling to add a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is computer generated.


This weeks sponsor is Crimson Cloud
 The lovely Sjoukje has designed us a great sketch  this week.  


I would like to thank everyone for your lovely comments, I really appreciate every one of them. I can't believe that 6 months have past since I first took the plunge and started blogging. I love it & wished I had had the courage to start sooner. I look forward to the next 6 months, and hopefully will welcome some new followers (It's exciting when someone new joins me) keep up the good work everyone.




I would like to enter the following:
Creative card crew - swirls & pearls
Shopping our stash - triple threat (flowers, pearls, die cut & rhinestones)
Paper pretties - celebrate
Willow sketchie - summer florals 


 Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly delightful.Love the colour combo and your soft shading on this sweet image.So pretty.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab flowers....thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie and we hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

Ani said...

Your card is truly adorable! I love the colour combo! Thanks for joining our Swirls and Pearls challenge over at Creative Card Crew! Ani

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxox