Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge reminder

Good Morning,

Last day at work today for one whole week, hooray.
It's been a stressful 2 weeks with lots of changes taking place, I sure need some time off. Not been in the mood to blog so sorry I've not been to visit for a while, but hopefully that will change.

Today I have a card to share with you using this fortnights sketch over @ Friday Sketch Challenge that Janine has designed for us

I was having a look through my files the other day and came across this wonderful image from DigiStamp Boutique, it was a freebie that I grabbed last year but never got round to using.
Isn't it just a little sweetie

I used spec's to colour it in & added some sparkle to the hats with glamour dust, my dining room is covered in sparkle, so is my kitchen floor & I am too! Well it is nearly Christmas

Hop on over and join in this week's challenge, there is a prize from Noor Design up for grabs.



1 comment:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

I love this little cutie Carole such a fresh looking card

jacqui x