Followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #131



Good Morning,

Well what a wet night it was last night, started raining  as I was dropping Matthew (my Son) Alisha (my Granddaughter) off at the firework display. Alisha told me it also hailed while she was there. They still had a great time & spent time on the fair afterwards, Alisha went on the bungie thing, she's braver than me! I don't like heights


There's a new challenge starting today over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp. This week Marie has designed us a wonderful sketch to play with, I enjoyed using it so much that I've made several cards with it and I'm sure to use it again.



Here's my card



The digi has been printed out in greyscale and I have added touches of colour with aqua markers & glamour dust (which is not clear in the photo) to several elements. The papers are the 'Cute as a Button collection from Raspberry Road. The sentiment is computer generated.

Hop on over a see what the talented DT team has created.
Then why not enter and be in with a chance of winning a prize from this weeks sponsor Sassy Studio






5 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is absolutely stunning Carole

jacqui x

The Crafty Blonde said...

This is just gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Love the mono look to the image it looks fabulous. xx
Please tell me - where can I purchase this digi, this one needs to be in my collection.

Kimbo said...

I love this card. Such a great idea to print in greyscale as it makes it look so delicate x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Carole, love the adorable image & beautiful design.

Donna x

Faye said...

Oh Carole, this is so, so, so gorgeous. The pop of gentle yellow in the image and papers works so well. Lovely. X