Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

Friday Sketch Challeng reminder #34

Good Morning,

Not sure what's happened , but I don't seem to be able to upload pictures to my blog. I have seen someone else post this a couple of day's ago so I presume it must be a problem with Blogger. If anyone has any tips on how to cure this please let me know'

Anyway it's time to remind you that the challenge over @ Friday Sketch Challenge  has one week left for you to enter. I have made a card to remind you of the sketch please hop on over here to see what I made.

I have used an image from this fortnights sponsor The Stamp Fairy. I chose to use Barry Circles that I have coloured with Copics. The papers are MME, stars were cut on the silhouette and have been embellished with a selection of buttons & brads.


Happy Crafting
Carole
xxx

1 comment:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Hi Carole I'm having problems as well but I have been uploading using the HTML option on the left of your page flit between Compose and HTML to get my layout the way I want it

Hope that helps Olga pointed me n that drection its not brilliant but it works

jacqui x