Followers

Friday 11 January 2013

Here it is!

Good Afternoon,

And I must say a big 'thank you' to Jacqui who has given me the help I needed to upload my card today after my plea earlier. Anyone else having problems go to my earlier post and read the comment Jacqui left me, Thanks Jacqui you're a star.

Here's my card posted on the Friday Sketch Challenge blog this morning to remind you that you have 1 week left to get crafting. So come on crafters let's see your creations and you may win the prize on offer from:


I have used an image from this fortnights sponsor The Stamp Fairy.
I chose to use Barry Circles that I have coloured with Copics.

 

The papers are MME, stars were cut on the silhouette and have been embellished with a selection of buttons & brads.

 

8 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Carole, great image and super clours

jacqui x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Meant to say you're very welcome Carole I only knew thanks to my followers

jacqui x

andree said...

such a lovely card, beautiful colours and fab layout.
I had same trouble the other day and one of the techie guys at work advised me to use google chrome (i was just using normal internet explorer) and I had a little look last night and it seems to work ok if thats any help xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love the cute teddy image!
Kim x

Judith said...

Aw I love this it's so cute - great colours too x

Claire said...

This is just adorable Carole - love the image, fab papers and a great layout too. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Debby Kuster said...

wat een super afdrukje
heel erg mooi
en de kleuren zijn ook toppie

liefs Debby

chrilvian said...

cute image