Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

FSC#52 reminder


Good Morning,

Hope you are all well and to those that are not I wish you a speedy recovery.
I'm going to make an appointment to get my hair cut & probably highlighted now I do not have daily medical appointments. It desperately wants doing I can't wait!!!!!


I am her to remind you about the current challenge running over @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
This is the sketch you need to use, you can flip it, rotate it or use it as it is, as long as the sketch is still recognisable. So come on get crafting!!!



Here is my interpretation using one of this week's sponsors images - Fae 2 from Fritztown.

 
Image - Fritztown 'Fae2'
Colouring medium - Copics & Chalks. Wings glittered with Glamour Dust
Papers - Raspberry Road 'Cute as a Button'
Hearts - cut on silhouette & glittered with Peewee glitter
Mats - Gold mirri
 
 
Have a great weekend everyone, hopefully a sunny one!
 

 

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is so delicate and pretty Carole! I love the sweet image and you've coloured her to perfection… the sparkly wings are really beautiful… and love those little hearts!
I'm glad you now have time to pamper yourself a little Carole - hope you enjoy having your hair done! :-))
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is so pretty Carole, your little fairy is the cutest!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Carole, love the gorgeous image and pretty design.

Donna x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so beautiful Carole, love the gorgeous image and pretty design.

Donna x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Carole - the image is gorgeous and I love the cascading hearts.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Carole, love the image.
Wendy xx