Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

FSC #62




Good Morning,


Hopefully you are reading this on Friday which means Mr Blogger has been kind and posted this scheduled post, I'm still up and down so it is easier if I schedule my posts at the moment as am not always up to turning on the lap top.


Today sees a new challenge and this fortnight we are giving away a £5 Gift Voucher for Digi Stamp Boutique!


The sketch this fortnight is by Marie and looks like this:






and here's my card using Biker Dan:




 I have used Biker Dan from the Funtime Dan set that can be found here. I have used markers & chalk to colour the image. The sentiment is a stamp from Penny Black & the papers are more from my scrap box, still can't shut my box!!!!!

Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more great ideas.



4 comments:

Sue said...

Love your card and image Carole,
Hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Lovely card for a little boy Carole, the buttons really make it!! Take care xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card for any young man Carole - such a sweet image and perfect detailing.
Hope you are have a 'good' day.
Take care
Debs xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Carole, fab image and layout. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x