Followers

Sunday 13 April 2014

Challenge #202



Good morning crafters,
I think it's gonna be a nice sunny one!

It's my turn to host the challenge over at
Sunday Sketch and Stamp
so hop on over and join in following this sketch:

Here's my card:
How sweet is this image from Stamposaurus, I forgot I'd got it so this is it's first inking. My Mum brought it for me when we went to the BS&S show when it was held in Kettering. Unfortunately it was only held there for 1 year which is a shame as it so much easier to get to for us than Ally Pally.
The papers were a Crafters Companion freebie with a magazine many years ago. The sentiment is a Papermania stamp & the butterflies were cut out in white on the sillohette, coloured with markers and glittered with glamour dust.

Hop on over to the Challenge blog for more super ideas from the talented DT


3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a darling little elephant Carole and great sketch too!! I have quite a few un-inked stamps at the bottom of an ever growing pile so I am in good company!! xx

Claire said...

So cute Carole - great sketch too. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Carole! such an adorable image… I love the fab layout and the wee butterflies are very cute! :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Big hugs
Sue xx