Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Pocket Pup

 Good Evening,

Don't faint, I am posting this because I feel like it, not because it's a DT make.

This is a card I made a few weeks ago when I was having a play. It's great when you can do what you want sometimes. I'm still trying to reduce the size of my scrap box so theses papers helped just a little!

The image is a Birdie Brown digi which I coloured with markers & a mixture of gems and viva pearls were added to the center of the flowers. The sentiment was computer generated and cut out with a tag die, not sure of the make.

Have a good evening 
I'm of to help my Daughter use the silhouette. She's a Nursery Nurse and is planning to make an ice cream stall for the children to play in. So bunting, ice cream cones & lettering are what she has requested. 


4 comments:

Claire said...

Aww this is so so sweet, love how he is peeping out of a pocket. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Hi Carole, oh such a sweet image and an adorable card! Must be nice to make a card for the fun of it - I can't remember the last time I did that!

Sarah

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Carole… the pup is adorable and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the pretty papers and fab layout! :-) I agree - it's nice to make something just for fun once in a while!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue B xx

Janice said...

Love it Carole, a very sweet card, Jx