Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

FSC #69

Good Morning,
 WOW how quickly the weeks go by! another weekend is upon us, I hope you've all got something nice planned. Maybe the weather might be kind to us although listening to the forecast I'm not very hopeful.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at 
The sketch has been designed by the lovely Claudia, isn't it fab!

This fortnight we are giving away a a $5 Gift Certificate for Meljen Designs!
$5.00 Gift Certificate - Click Image to Close

Here is my card:

Image - DigiStamp Boutique
Colouring medium - Markers & chalk
Papers - Raspberry Road freebie pad with mag
Sentiment - Computer generated

A quickie from me today as I am working.
Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more super ideas here


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh this is adorable Carole, I love that cute little mouse and your beautiful papers! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Carole… such an adorable image… I love the fab layout and the papers are gorgeous! :-))
Ah yes, we were just saying earlier... hope the weathermen are all wrong!! but I will be staying in crafting anyway.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! :-)
Big hugs
Sue B xx