Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #209

Morning everyone,
It's a bright & sunny morning here in Northampton.
Plan is to get my tomatoes out & make up my baskets & pots. Will it happen or won't it!
We also have little Harvey staying over so my Son Matthew could take out his Mummy Gemma. Matthew goes on his hols in a couple of weeks time which he had booked before Harvey was expected & they moved in together.

Must tell you about a new challenge starting today at
Sunday Sketch & Stamp
with this super sketch from the lovely Francesca


I made this quite simple card. The image is as it prints out  but I've added a little colour to the grass, super image for a quick & simple card. I thought the image was ideal for a Fathers Day card, on this occasion the Zebra is Daddy with his young. I kept the colours monochrome with a little silver matting.

Image - Delicious Doodles 'Zebra & Foal'.
Sentiment - Freebie from DigiStamp Boutique
Embossing folder - Spellbinder 'Dainty Dots

I would like to enter:

Delicious Doodles - For the love of Animals


Have a great Day!


3 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is fab Carole… I love the image with the zebra paper… it's a fab design for male card! :-)
Hope you managed to get your gardening done yesterday!
it's raining heavy here today!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a sweet image, lovely card Carole :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! Great paper.. Love that image!! This is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges