Followers

Sunday 3 August 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #214

Good Evening my crafty friends,
Hope you've all had a good weekend.
I've had a busy one, that's why I'm late with this post. I have been out all day at a fund raiser to send some local dancers abroad to represent England in a competition. I had a stall to sell some of my cards, didn't do too bad but never seem to have what people want!

Anyway, I'm here know to share my DT card made following this fortnights fabby sketch over at
Sunday Sketch and Stamp
that the lovely Louise has designed for us



I needed some male cards so used a Kenny K image for my card called Teen Idol.
He was coloured with markers after being printed and cut on the silhouette


The papers are a selection from the Bear Boys Too digi collection from Nitwits. All layers have been matted onto black  card and the stars are cut on the silhouette from the same black card.

Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more super ideas from the rest of the team.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope the weather was nice for you Carole and that lots was raised for the dance troop. Love your lad card, a great character and perfect papers too xx

Sue B said...

This is a fab card Carole! love the scrummy paper and fab colour combo… and you've coloured the image beautifully! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend !!
Big hugs
Sue xx