Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

Friday Sketch Challenge #87

Good Morning,

Sorry I'm late with my DT post for 
But ended up in A&E yesterday, I'll explain later

The lovely Shirley has shared her sketch for us to work with this week


and there is a £5 voucher for one lucky winner for DigiStamp Boutique

I have used baby rosie for my DT make, she is so sweet & a dream to colour


I coloured the image with markers, using the blender to create spots on the baby grow
The papers were printed off from a Do Crafts CD- Wellington sunny days collection
The sentiments were computer generated as worded by the customer.

Hope you will join in the challenge this fortnight, do pop over to the main challenge blog for some inspiration from the team.

I would like to enter:





5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is adorable Carole, love the sketch (may have a go at this one!!) and the pretty pink baby is so cute!! Hope you are OK xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
A delightful image and coloured beautifully.
Hope that elbow recovers soon.
Take care.
Ang x

Debs said...

Adorable card Carole - super sweet image coloured so beautifully.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Awww baby Rosie is adorable Carole… what a sweetie and your colouring is perfection! :-)) Love the pretty lace, pearls and bow! all perfect for baby girl
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Judith said...

Aw so cute Carole - I just love baby Rosie agreat design and lovely colouring too hugs judith x