Followers

Monday 13 April 2015

Ladybird, Ladybird

Good Afternoon,

I hope you had a good weekend and  have a great week ahead.
My weekend was very busy, family visiting Saturday and Harvey came to spend the day with us on Sunday while Mummy was working and Daddy was having a bit of me time.
It's a good job I had my DT card made for the new challenge starting today over at 
The theme this fortnight is
Lets Get Krafty
I cut my kraft card base on my Cameo using a file from Birds Cards


This fortnight Imagine That are kindly sponsoring the challenge and they gave the DT some digi's to use on their creations. I have used Ladybug Friends image & sentiment which I print & cut on the cameo then used watercolour pencils to colour the image in adding some stickles for a bit of glitz. The kraft card butterflies were also cut on the cameo and were covered with stickles & bodies added using cosmic shimmer gold coloured glue.

Hop on over to see what else has been created by my teamies with this and other images from this week's sponsor here. If you enjoy using kraft why not come and join in the challenge.



3 comments:

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Carole… such an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful ! Love the pretty edging and wee butterflies! :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Janice said...

A super card Carole, love the Krafty base and sweet image, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Super card. That's one big ladybird lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x