Followers

Thursday 27 April 2017

Cupcake Fairy

Good Morning,

Brrrr.... but a very cold one, I can't to seem to get warm these past couple of days

Another great and I think popular theme this fortnight at 
Moving Along With The Times
chosen by the lovely Janice which is:

Fairies



Image - LOTV
coloured with SN pencils
Papers - a scrap & embossed with SB dainty dots
Sentiment - papermania and an unknown stamp

Please do hop on over to the main challenge blog here to see the wonderful creations my teamies have created. I've got an idea this is going to be a popular challenge



5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card Carole and I agree, it will be busy, thank you, xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Fun little fairy Carole. Just perfect for our challenge. Zx

Jackie Reader said...

Super cute card Carole, xx

Jackie Reader said...

Super cute card Carole, xx

Janice said...

Oh Carole, this is just brilliant - one of my fav fairy stamps - I was so close to using an LOTV, then cheated with a pre-coloured Wee Stamp. Thanks for a super card in my challenge - and brr it's been cold here too! Jx