Followers

Friday 8 December 2017

Twas The Night Before Christmas

Good Evening,

Well a new challenge has begun over at
Moving Along With The Times
and I must say I did not find this easy as I had no images that suited the theme which is
Twas The Night Before Christmas
So, use a  part of the poem (which can be found on the main challenge blog) to create your card.
 Can you guess which line I used??????

But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny rein-deer - a computer generated image
Backing papers - LOTV & glittered up copier paper
Sentiment - part of a Chloe stamp
Trees - Crafters Companion dies

Hop on over to the main challenge blog here

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is lovely Carole and a great interpretation xx

Wendy L said...

Hi Carole Sorry I never got round to commenting on your Challenge post. Hope you are well and had a good Christmas. Great card too.

xxxxxx