Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge #37 reminder

Good Morning,

Friday's here again which means a weekend is upon us. Weekends means time to craft yippee!!!
I've got a few orders I need to get done then it's time to play

Friday also means time for a DT card for Friday Sketch Challenge, this week it's a reminder that the challenge is half way through so just 1 more week for you to get your entries in to be in with a chance of winning some 2 cute ink images

Here is my card following Christine's sketch turned up side down

I have used one of our sponsors images Doggie Tutu. I have used copics & chalks to colour in the image. I used copics to colour the ribbon (that my new pyjamas were wrapped in) so that it matched the image. The paper are quite a few years old from DCWV.
Still in the process of sorting some candy which I will post over the weekend!
I will also get round to paying a visit to your wonderful blogs

Have a great weekend everyone!


5 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is just so sweet Carole
jacqui x

Claire said...

Lovely card, great colours and layout. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Carole!! what a cute image and your colouring is beautiful … I love the colours and the pretty paper and ribbons! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the sweet image and the papers and design are so pretty.

Donna x

Laura Bradley said...

This is so cute! Really pretty. Laura xx