Followers

Saturday 25 May 2013

I'm a Big Girl Now!


Good Evening all out there in Blogland,
 
Hope you've all had a great day today and enjoyed a bit of sunshine!
Isn't it lovely to be able to sit outside without a coat on. I've been sitting out watching Alisha do some tricks (as she calls them) on the trampoline. Then I potted on my tomato plants, I do love to be able to pick fresh tomatoes, there's a sense of achievement when doing so.
 
Enough waffle here's a card I made in between doing all the chores today


 
I used a stamped image from Crafters companion that's been waiting to be coloured for a few week's now. I used Copic's to colour her in after choosing MME papers that have been in my stash a few years now. All have been matted onto black card . The border punch used is from Martha Stewart, the flower die is a new Joy! craft one from Swincraft & the flourish is part of a die cut from Marrianne. A doily, card candi & gems have been added for that finishing touch also a bit of glitter and gold pen.
 
Have a good evening and fingers crossed it will be a nice day tomorrow.
 
 
I would like to enter:
 
 
Kaboodle Doodles - use stripes and/or circles
 
Card Makin Mamas - Rubber stamps
 
Sweet Stamping - Doilies & Dies


12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet card.

Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Sarah said...

Fab card, beautifully put together. i love that stamp and the colours are just up my street!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very pretty card Carole loving you image and flower spray
jacqui x

Janice said...

A lovely card, super image and finished with pretty flowers. So sweet. Like you, I was enjoying the sun yesterday, it was gardeners world here, and no weeds were safe!!! Trampoline tricks sound like fun, I hope Mum was giving them a go too? Jx

Janice said...

... & Granny!

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Carol, amazing colouring and details as always. :o)

Donna x

Claire said...

Lovely card Carole, sweet image and love your colouring. Enjoy more of the sunshine today. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Carole! what a fab image.. your colouring is beautiful and I love the pretty papers and flowers… it's a wonderful card hun!
Isn't it lovely to finally have some sunshine! :-))
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

MommyScraps said...

Oh my gosh she's adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas!
-Adina

Chris said...

fabulous card! Lovely colouring of the sweet image, gorgeous design and colour scheme. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'.
Chris
x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! Adorable card, simply delightful! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx